Save the date for our 4th annual Golf Scramble on September 26th!
We look forward to seeing you there!
First of all THANK YOU so much for participating in our Fourth Annual Golf Scramble fundraiser!! We are excited that you are joining us on Saturday September 26!!
PLEASE be sure to share this information with your team as I may not have email or phone numbers for every player:
- The event is back to a SHOTGUN START at 9am.
- The Chapel Hill driving range will be open at 7:30 am. You can stop on your way up to the clubhouse OR park and walk down. NO GOLF CARTS can be driven to the range.
- Plan to arrive at 8:00 am. Be aware, coffee will not be available as in previous years.
- Be in your carts by 8:30 am for SKINS Pot, 50/50 tickets, and announcements. Volunteers will be coming to you for these items. You will find your swag bags in your carts upon arrival. There will be snacks, muffins and other goodies in the bags. Do check your bags for one of 30 door prize tickets. You may pick up your door prize either at the turn after 10 am or after you are finished golfing. You will head to your holes at 8:50 am after announcements as the scramble begins at 9 am.
- You will pick up lunch on the turn. Each player will have a lunch ticket attached to the scorecard and you will order off the clubhouse menu. There are limited gluten free items available.
- The beer cart will be making its rounds, and have pop and water available for sale as well.
- There will be volunteers on course to witness the HOLE IN ONE Car Hole. They have information on what to do should you win this prize. We have rules to follow. The other hole in one prizes do require someone on your team to witness the shot. You should contact me at the number at the end of this list immediately when you win!
- When you are finished golfing, be sure each player on your team provides their name, address, phone, and email on the blank index card found in the swag bags. One team member will turn in the score card and index cards to the clubhouse.
- NOTE, we will not be gathering after the event as in years past. We WILL be doing a FACEBOOK LIVE video approximately 4:30 pm. Go to The Shane Center Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ShaneCenter/ . The video will stay on our page for viewing later as well. We WILL also list the results on both Facebook and our web site (www.shanecenter.org) under the “News & Events” tab AND we will also contact you. Prizes will be mailed this year which is the reason for the information we are requesting on the index cards.
- PLEASE BE PATIENT as we have LOTS OF GOLFERS this year!!!
- To comply with State of Ohio COVID regulations, you are encouraged to wear a mask and maintain appropriate social distancing—you know the drill.
- Should you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance you may call or text me during the event.
HAVE A GREAT TIME GOLFING AND THANK YOU FOR HELPING US IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIVES FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES! We greatly appreciate your support!
Karen Sanchez CTRI, ATRI
Click the button below for the Player Registration Form. Sign up before August 31st to receive our early bird discount!